Sodexo Facilities Management recruitment office currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join the team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Job tags: ASAP, immediate start kitchen cleaning operative, sodexo
- To ensure that the Company and Statutory regulations regarding health, safety and hygiene are complied with.
- To ensure that the Company’s standards of cleanliness are achieved and maintained.
- To maintain the Company’s standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the stores and refrigerator areas.
- To ensure that foods and non-food products are correctly put away in rotation.
- To undertake any reasonable requests by Management.
- To assist with basic food preparation as required.
- To assist at special functions, some of which may occasionally occur outside normal working hours.
- To always maintain a high standard of dress and behaviour.
- To ensure standards within the food offer are maintained
- To report any complaint or compliment.
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage and take action as may be appropriate.
- To ensure that all aspects of the Food Safety Act 1990 are adhered to.
- To attend training sessions and staff meetings
- Meals provided – free meal on breakfast, lunch and dinner time dinner shifts
- Working closely with a passionate and sociable team
- Career opportunities are endless! You can work your way up to becoming a Supervisor and Team Leader, then to General Manager
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to develop into full time role
- Extensive training and development
- Uniform provide, including protective clothing
Apply Online at Sodexo.Jobs