Lidl warehouses never stop running; 24 hours a day, the Lidl Distribution Centre Warehouse Operatives work a range of shifts to make sure Lidl stores receive the right stock, when they need it. We rely on every single employee in the warehouse to roll up their sleeves and get the job done - from fruit and veg, to meat, poultry and frozen goods, it’s your energy that helps get our 2,000 plus products into the hands of our customers.
If you’re looking for a job that keeps you on your toes with great rewards, then you’re in the right place. We’ll make sure our rotas are available 3 weeks in advance so you’ll always be able to make the most of your free time. If you love being productive and making every second count, you’ll love life at Lidl.
- Pick a variety of products including meat, fruit, frozen and chilled items
- Listen carefully to picking instructions through your headset and carry them out at pace
- Make sure your deliveries are perfectly stacked and secure
- Report any damaged items to your manager
- Take responsibility for working through your orders independently
- Help out in any team tasks, such as cleaning equipment and checking stock
Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because Lidl gives you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career with Lidl in logistics and food supply chain.
Apply online at Lidl Careers