Lidl Distribution Centre warehouse in Enfield, London is looking for a chef to prepare meals for the Lidl team in 8 Ardra Road.
Responsible for keeping our hard-working teams fed and watered, our efficient and highly motivated catering team provide breakfast and lunch for the entire warehouse. Now we are looking for an experienced Chef to prepare and cook healthy, balanced meals. With the added task of managing stock levels, menus and preparation schedules, you will find this role both challenging and rewarding!
- Preparing and cooking breakfast and lunch for up to 100 people per meal slot, ensuring enough food is prepared for everyone
- Planning and organising meal schedules and menu changes, with consideration for dietary requirements
- Managing food stock levels, while minimising waste
- Sourcing all meal ingredients from our onsite warehouse
- Maintaining food hygiene standards throughout the preparation process
- Reporting any health & safety issues
- Proven experience working as a chef within a commercial kitchen (e.g. a pub, school or similar warehouse canteen) is essential.
You'll be well rewarded as a key player in the Lidl team. As well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business, you'll get great training and real opportunities to build your career within the supply chain sector.