Localised E-commerce is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager. As a key member of our Marketing team, you will oversee critical initiatives such as leading the marketing and web analytics strategies for our partner sites and markets, identifying conversion and revenue optimization opportunities, and partnering with Marketing stakeholders to identify ROI/ channel level optimization opportunities. You are passionate about and stay abreast of leading-edge developments in Marketing Science and Data Analytics, and are able to develop a POV on our analytics roadmap and infrastructure to make recommendations for growth and innovation. To be successful in this role, you will use your excellent communication and leadership skills, and your ability to multi-task and deliver under tight project deadlines.
This job is for someone with extensive experience as a Marketing Analyst and/or Data Scientist, ideally at a leading B2C ecommerce company.
Work from Home Ecommerce Expert in Fashion cloths
You will be working from Home anywhere in the UK.
If you are based in London, there are more opportunities available at Localised.
- Work closely with executives to help shape organizational design and people strategies.
- Lead a recruiting and talent acquisition process that attracts top talent.
- Partner with executives to align employee experience and performance with company culture and objectives.
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle from hire to promotion and exit.
- Assess talent, create compensation plans and manage our performance evaluation process.
- Develop and administer benefits programs and HR policies to ensure we are competitive.
- Stay abreast of employment laws in markets we operate in.