Mitie Facilities Management recruitment team is looking for SIA qualified Security Officer, you will be working at Asda Supermarket in Chaucer Road, Parson Cross in Longley, Sheffield.
- The Security Officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers
- As the first point of contact for to all customers and clients, the Security Agents must have geographically aware of their local surroundings.
- The Security Officer must spot and stop all suspicious sightings or potential criminal activity (ASCONE)and retain full control until the arrival of emergency services.
- Adhere to client requests at all times.
- Complete necesary patrols as and when required
- Report to the Store Manager and/or Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all sightings and arrests on a regular basis.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
- The Security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- The Security officer should be able to work on own initiative.
- Retail Security experience.
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- It is important the Security Officer is calm under pressure.
- Understand the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Door Supervision or Security Guarding License essential.
Apply online at Mitie.Smartrecruiters