Network / Engineer / Cisco / VPN / MLPS / VoIP / Cloud / Infrastructure / Design / AWS / GCP
Network Implementation Engineer - London - £75,000 + 10% bonus
E-Resourcing group are currently recruiting a Network Implementation Engineer for a client who are the global leaders in their sector. You will responsible for technical ownership and delivery of network infrastructure projects and for infrastructure aspects of Application projects.
The Network Implementation Engineer will...
- Identify hardware, software, and external service cost estimates
- Develop and implement detailed migration plans
- Execute detailed test and acceptance plans including coordination with outside teams to ensure implemented solutions are fully functional
- Develop configurations for network and security equipment based on provided high level designs
- Physically install network and security equipment to support designs
- Troubleshoot issues; consult with vendors, and other teams for problem resolution of build activities
- Network security experience with IPSEC, VPN, Cisco ISE, SSL Data Acceleration and optimization
- Proficiency in MLPS, MPLS VPN, WLAN, and VRF-Lite.
- Proficiency in VoIP technologies
- Knowledge of scripting and automation technologies (Python, REST APIs, Ansible, Terraform, etc) as applied to Cisco environments
- Knowledge of network technologies utilized in hybrid cloud infrastructures,
- Experience with Cisco Data Centre Technologies including: N7K, N9K, and N2k
- Experience interpreting and implementing Network designs in both Greenfield and Brownfield deployments
- Cisco CCNP or greater in Route/Switch
- Knowledge of SD-WAN is a plus
- PCNSA and Panorama experience is a bonus
- Experience in AWS & GCP a plus
Should you be actively looking for a new opportunity and the above sounds of interest please apply or send your CV to [email protected]