Noble Foods factory are currently recruiting Packaging Operatives on all shifts at the Packing Centre in Standlake, Oxfordshire, you will be joining the Production Team. Each Operative will be required to support the Team Leader with general day to day running of the Production department and work on a shift pattern basis.
Shifts available: Days, Evenings and Nights.
Full time working 4 on 4 off, 17.00 – 0.500
Hourly rate: £9.75/hour increasing to £10.05 after probation.
- Support the Team Leader to achieve excellent service levels.
- Under instruction from the Machine Controller/ Relief Shift Manager work with fellow colleagues to achieve production targets and maximise efficiency.
- Ensure they are ready to commence work at the defined start-time and prepared to work in any area of the operation.
- Ensure that product is rotated to minimise waste
- Carefully follow the hygiene plan, as outlined by the Machine Controller/ Relief Shift Manager, to ensure that both routine and periodic deep cleansing activities are completed to schedule and to the required standards.
- Carry out duties and tasks within the grading process as instructed
- Attend any necessary training required for the role
- Work in any area within the production process as required
- Identify areas of inefficiency and waste and suggest improvements to the Machine Controller/ Relief Shift Manager
- Be mindful of product quality, integrity and traceability. Ensure work is completed to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation is completed. Report any concerns to the relevant line manager
- To be “audit-ready” at all times, ensure that site hygiene, health & safety and document control are in line with customer specifications and always up to date
- Maintain a respectful and constructive working relationship with colleagues and managers