Mitie Facilities Management recruitment team is looking for Sia Security Officer.
You might be doing security work in a Chinese cuisine restaurant located in Hardman Square, Gartside Street.
Mitie Security team has a job opportunity in Manchester, Deansgate area. the recruitment office is looking for an experienced security officer to join the team on site. Your shift pattern will be discussed at the interview, with a pay rate of £9.50 per hour. You will report into the sites security operation’s manager.
Relief Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to potential changes to working patterns and locations.
Main job duties:
The relief security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and visitors
As the first point of contact for all customers and clients, the Security Officers must be geographically aware of their local surroundings.
To create a safe working environment, free from crime and health & safety related issues for colleagues, contractors and visitors
Respond to any on site incident or request for assistance and assume control until arrival of the Client, Emergency Services or Duty Manager
To highlight all breaches of security procedures and internal crime/shrinkage
To monitor the site fire, intruder and CCTV systems where appropriate
Reporting to the Operation Manager– they must record, report and escalate all incidents and arrests using the process/system/technology as required throughout their shift.
Support with access and egress to and from the site for both people and vehicles
- The relief security officer will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Will need to travel to various client sites to cover sickness, holidays and provide support to the core team when required
- Be adaptable, with an ability to work with different teams and locations on a daily basis
- Security experience.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-moving services business
- Capability in the use of technology
- Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
- Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
- It is important the relief security officer is calm under pressure.
- Understand the Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Criminal, Civil Law and Police and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Door Supervision or Security Guarding License essential, CCTV licence would be beneficial
- A Full UK Driving licence would be beneficial
Apply online at Mitie.Smartrecruiters
Mitie Facilities Management provides jobs for Sia Security Officers and Cleaning operatives for many companies within Greater Manchester. Smartrecruiter is a recruitment system Mitie uses to display the jobs.