MANGO store in Merryhill Shopping Centre is currently recruiting for a part-time (15 hours/5 hour shifts - evenings/weekends) person to join the MANGO store Sales team.
Your aim will be to promote the MANGO brand’s image and to maintain the highest standard of customer service at all times, to sell and gain the loyalty of MANGO customers. You will also be involved in keeping the store tidy and organised as well as checking and replenishing stock.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is a vibrant outgoing person and can demonstrate excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude and enthusiasm to represent the brand through the delivery of excellent customer service in order to achieve and exceed sales targets. Previous experience of working in fashion retail is desirable.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Job tag: Fashion store retailer part time sales assistant staff needed
This job is in Intu Merry Hill Shopping Centre, local to Stourbridge, Kingswinford and Halesowen.
• To welcome, smile and approach customers displaying a cordial attitude and a willingness to serve
• To possess good product knowledge in order to be able to advise the customer in an optimal and precise manner
• To be able to serve multiple customers simultaneously and offer excellent service to all of them
• To be familiar with the sales targets and aim to achieve and exceed them, individually and as a team
• To prioritise customer service above all other tasks
• To be familiar with and offer services according to the needs of customers in order to maximise sales
• To provide support by maintaining an optimal store image that is attractive to customers at all times
Apply online at MANGO Retail Careers