Smart Teachers Recruitment agency is recruiting for a Second in Charge English Teacher to join an improving secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham, West London. This full time, permanent position is available to start in September 2020. Ideally, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable teaching across all year groups. This well-resourced school have multiple benefits available for the successful candidate including extensive CPD training, Federation support and a free gym to use at any time. The school are open to experienced leaders plus those who are looking for the next step in their career.
This is an improving Academy in the heart of Hammersmith boasting great staff benefits, positive working environment and opportunities.
To be considered for the Second in Charge English Teacher position, you will:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks