G4S Secure Solutions are continuing to play a vital part in supporting the government in tackling the COVID-19 pandemic.
The requirement for safety and security is really needed right now, so we’re looking to recruit experienced SIA Security Officers to join our team in helping to protect and facilitate essential COVID-19 services.
It’s important work, and as things keep developing, every day will be different. Working directly with the public, you’ll be providing a consistent service, with day-to-day responsibilities such as:
Ensure COVID-19 social distancing protocols are adhered to throughout
- Controlling access to premises
- Facilitating COVID-19 self-testing in a safe, sterile way
- Respond to any customer questions where possible and allay any concerns they may have
- Ensuring the staff on-site have a safe working environment
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you
- Working as part of a team to provide conflict resolution assistance where there is potential for conflict
- Reporting any security events and dealing with emergency situations, including initial alerts and evacuations in accordance with site procedures.
G4S Secure Solutions recruitment team have opportunities available for both day and night shifts, 12 hours long (either 07.00 - 19.00 or 19.00 - 07.00), on a 4 on / 4 off shift rotation.
If you have strong customer service skills, security experience and hold your SIA licence then you can do this! You will just need to complete the following application form and one of our Recruiters will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Apply online at G4S Careers
G4S Secure Solutions recruitment and selection process is currently being conducted remotely, this will include a video interview and screening to BS7858 standards.