Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices. Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe. Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2019/2020 and now 2021
Delivering the highest levels of customer service which consistently demonstrate Securitas’ core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
This role will cover shifts of days, nights and weekends on a baseline of 42 hours per week.
You will also embark on additional screening to comply with the client's requirements
Full uniform to provided
Availability for overtime
Futher training and career development available
SIA Security | Patrol | CCTV | Customer Service | Gatehouse | Front of House | Security Officer | Protective Services | Guard | Door Staff
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to the site.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices to management.
- During patrols, switch off unnecessary lights and close windows.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Securitas and the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Management.
- You will be based at our Portsmouth site with occasional travel to an alternative site.
- Full SIA Licence
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- No current criminal convictions.
- A full UK driving licence and own transport due to location of client’s sites.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Have an enthusiastic proactive attitude
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights and week-ends
- Be willing to travel between two of our sites
Apply online at Securitas Careers