Recruiting for Grocery food Couriers / Customer Delivery Representatives
Hammersmith and Fulham and West London, Paddington W2.
Weezy is a busy on-demand online supermarket shopping delivery service. Weezy is recruiting pickers and couriers to deliver online shopping within Greater London;
Shepherd's Bush W12, Balham SW12, Wimbledon and Bermondsey SE16 SE19.
Weezy is on a mission to deliver life-essentials, food groceries, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering supermarket groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy orders, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, Weezy is building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver Weezy's customers' orders.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Picking & packing customers’ orders
- Delivering customers' grocery shopping on the Weezy e-bicycles or e-mopeds
- Delighting all weezy customers, delivering joy not just groceries
- Accepting stock deliveries, shelving products and performing stock audits
- Launched in July 2020 by Alec and Kristof, the company has recently closed a £20m Series A, led by Left Lane Capital (past backers of HelloFresh and Delivery Hero) with DN capital, Heartcore Capital and top angel investors participating. Weezy is building a best-in-class team which already includes ex employees from Deliveroo, Zoopla, Farmdrop, BlaBlaCar, Mckinsey, BCG and Tesco. the company is experiencing amazing customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 40x Weezy's footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.
Weezy is also recruiting in Battersea SW8, Shepherds Bush W12 and Wood Green.
Delivery Riders and Warehouse Order Pickers.
Job tag: self-employed food delivery drivers/electric bike riders deliver food in West London. Paddington, Queensway W2,
Local Grocery Shopping Pick and Deliver for Weezy online customers.
Electric-bicycles can be provided by Weezy for couriers.
Riding a bike safely in the streets of London
Delivering food shopping locally
Customer Service to the door
- £10.00 per hour (paid weekly)
- Flexible hours and work in your area
- Additional performance based pay
- Career progression opportunities to full time employment positions
- Kitchen facilities with free food to keep you fully fuelled on your shift
- Get protected with our free insurance from accident pay and critical injury cover to family and compassionate leave
- Stay healthy with 24/7 GP and mental health support
- Save on food, fuel and more with dozens of deal and discounts from our rewards marketplace
Apply Online Weezy Couriers Workable