Warehouse Fulfillment Associates needed for parcel sorting work in the Doncaster
region, Yorkshire, northern England Amazon Distribution Centres.
Amazon are currently recruiting warehouse operatives/parcel sorters in multiple locations within Doncaster: Balby Carr Bank, DN4 5JS. Water Vole Way, DN4 5JP and New Rossington, DN11 0BG.
£9.70 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.41 for night time shifts.
Overtime up to £19.40 per hour.
Work in Amazon Fulfillment Centre involves the following physical demands on a daily basis
• Standing by the conveyor belt and/or walking for long periods (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product from the conveyor belt up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists, you will be wearing scanning devices on your wrist.
Job tag: immediate start warehouse operatives at Amazon UK Logistics Services -
Doncaster Amazon Fulfillment Centers LBA1, LBA2, LBA3 - Spring/Summer work opportunity
Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
Accurately read instructions from a scanner
Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
Consistently achieve targets set for your department
Adhere to safety, quality and production standards