Amazon Fulfillment Centre in Kegworth, Derby is currently recruiting for Fulfilment Associates/ Warehouse Operatives.
Amazon Fulfillment Centers role serving customers and the community during this time is a critical one. At every level of our company, we’re working to provide the products and services that our customers and communities need most at this time. Amazon's operations continue, Fulfilment Centre Associates needed at Wilders Way Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Kegworth, Derby.
Working as an Amazon fulfilment associate, you will provide critical support in helping the Amazon Fulfillment Centre deliver to local communities and Amazon's Prime customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.
£9.70 per hour Fixed shift 13:30- 00:00
- 40 hours per week
- 4 days per week working times 13:30-00:00
- Set shift patterns
- Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehouse
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Standing and walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Feeling comfortable in lifting, bending and twisting, kneeling and crouching
- Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
As an Amazon Fulfillment Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound.
- Handling the full range of goods sold by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK.
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve targets set for your department
- Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
- Good team player
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Can follow written instructions
- Boost your career by joining a high tech logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in the Amazon Fulfillment Centre buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- Amazon Fulfillment Centre recruitment team have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle.
Apply online at Amazon.Jobs
You can apply online by using the online application form or alternatively call +44 808 164 9427 to speak to a member of Amazon Fulfillment Centre recruitment team or email [email protected] and the team will contact you back.
Job Location: Amazon Fulfillment Centre – EMA1, Unit 1, Wilders Way, Kegworth, Derby, DE74 2BB (East Midlands Gateway, Industrial Logistics Park).