HelloFresh recruitment team is looking for an immediate start Maintenance Technician aiding in the setup of a brand new site to be responsible for fixing, maintaining and improving the HelloFresh warehouse equipment to make sure everything is working as it should at all times.
Previous experience working within a maintenance team in the manufacturing sector
You will have some commercial mechanical or maintenance experience
You will have the ability to work alone and work methodically to fault find
Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
Ability to learn quickly and think independently
Be available to be on a callout rota
Previous experience using a CMMS system
Desirable; Knowledge of PLCs, conveyors, sensors, pneumatics, and belts, IPAF training, MHE training, background in refrigeration maintenance
Desirable: Time served apprentice or equivalent in electrical/mechanical discipline. 18th edition wiring regulations
- Complete planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on plant and equipment
- Record completed PPMs within the maintenance manual and CMMS system.
- Identify any defects that arise whilst completing the PPMs and undertake rectifications, including recording of actions taken within the maintenance manual and CMMS system
- Complete minor structural and electrical improvement works
- Breakdown response
- Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard and within given timescale
- Supervise contractors ensuring works are completed in accordance with specification. Report any issues with contractors to maintenance manager
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements of the site at all times
- Be available on call for any emergency issues on a rota basis
- Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with both the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, providing regular updates on task status.
- Identify problems with plant including efficiency and determine rectification measures
- Support with operational projects on an adhoc basis
- Equipment you will be responsible for will include; conveying systems with label applicators scanners, Thermoforming equipment, refrigeration plant (CO2), hi-speed roller doors, dock levelers, lighting, plumbing, access control, MHE and other electrical equipment, racking, comfort cooling, waste compactors and waste conveyors
- Observe and react to on-site BMS system such as meter readings and any set point changes
- Ensure COVID dividers are maintained and repaired/replaced when and where required including movement of any dividers as instructed.
- Provide regular feedback to maintenance lead on defects, outstanding issues and PPM on a regular basis
- Flag low stock levels to ensure inventory stays within min-max levels using our CMMS system
- Ensure the team are regularly checking and replacing any pick to light buttons for production.
- Free breakfast, hot and cold drinks every day in HelloFresh warehouse
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Access to HelloFresh Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
Apply online at HelloFresh Careers
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to a competency interview.