Amazon Maintenance Engineering Recruitment team is looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join Warehouse Maintenance team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician. The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience required:
· Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
· Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
· Experience fault finding within MHE (Material Handling Equipment)/Automation systems.
· Experience in interpreting both mechanical and electrical drawings.
· Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters.
Job tag: NVQ Qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer for Amazon Fulfillment Center in Kent.
In Amazon Fulfillment Center, We Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out ensuring compliance with all health & safety standards and regulations.
· Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
· React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
· Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
· Management of contractors.
Apply online at Amazon Kent Careers