Wincanton logistics is recruiting immediate start Warehouse Operatives for the Sainsburys supermarket distribution centre located in Hunsbury Meadows, Northampton.
Flexible work hours available – Shifts require weekend work as the depot operates 24/7 working between the hours of 18:00 - 02:00 and 20:00 - 04:00. We also have available part time 20 hours per week between the hours of 16:00 - 20:00, 18:00 - 22:00 & 20:00 - 00:00.
Completing a number of manual handling tasks, with and without the use of MHE.
Ensuring the picking, assembling, relocation and despatching of stock is completed to the required standard.
Completing tasks using a handheld warehouse management device.
Accountability for the timely and accurate distribution of stock and goods.
Contributing towards our culture of trust, respect and togetherness.
Adhering and investing in our award winning health and safety standard.
Wincanton logistics is also recruiting Delivery Drivers in the Northamptonshire area
Job tag: Sainsburys supermarket food distribution centre team members needed.
Wincanton logistics Warehouse - Hunsbury Hill NN4.
- Friendly and helpful, keen to contribute and add value to the site.
- Motivated and committed
- Driven with high personal standards.
- We are also offering a fixed shift pattern of Tuesday - Saturday and Sunday - Thursday at a reduced hourly rate.
- Ability to meet targets within set timescales, ensuring we always meet the customer’s service requirements.
- The ability to understand and follow both verbal and written information.
- Naturally curious, willing to learn and develop
Apply online at Wincanton Logistics Careers
Wincanton is a logistics service provider working in partnership with Sainsburys Supermarket.