Siamo Group recruitment team is recruiting Warehouse Operative for a car parts manufacturer located in Desford, Leicestershire.
Main Job duties:
Picking of car parts for client orders
Packing of car parts
Loading and unloading lorries
Operating a Reach Truck/Counterbalance
To carry out all other duties relevant to the post including use of MHE (Materials Handling Equipment ).
Day Shift: Monday - Friday, 06:45 - 14:45, 07:00 - 15:00, increasing to £9.18 after 12 weeks.
Afternoon Shift: Monday - Friday, 15:00 - 23:00, £9.22 per hour, increasing to £10.71 after 12 weeks.
Afternoon Shift: Monday - Friday, 16:00 - 00:00, £9.29 per hour, increasing to £10.93 after 12 weeks.
Night Shift: Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 08:00, £9.72 per hour, increasing to £11.52 after 12 weeks.
Some warehousing experience, however this is not essential as training will be provided
Excellent time keeping, flexibility with regard to overtime in busy periods
Capability to work to performance targets
- Performance related bonuses
- A full paid induction and training, including FLT opportunities which comes with a pay increase of £0.25 per hour for the additional skill set.
- On-going work that can lead to a permanent contract
- Skills in the workplace training provided
- Free on-site car parking facilities
- Good transport links including Arriva buses from Leicester to the site gate.
- Siamo on-site support team
- Flexible overtime paid at time and a half for Monday - Saturday or double time for Sunday
Apply online at Siamo Group Careers
Caterpillar Inc. is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives.