We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced White Goods Engineer that is looking to join a rapidly expanding recycling company on a permanent basis. We repair, refurbish and sell a wide range of white goods, including washing machines, tumble dryers, cookers, dishwashers and refrigerators.
Depending on your qualifications and experience you will be required to:
- Repair and refurbish washing machines, tumble dryers, cookers, dishwashers and fridges;
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults on all appliances;
- Safely operate Hydraulic lift tables;
- Perform some manual handling tasks
Applicants to be considered for the position must have some or all of the following:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience of working in a white goods/domestic appliance engineering/repairs industry;
- Relevant domestic appliance engineering qualification;
- Edition City & Guilds/ NVQ Level 3 Electrical Qualification would be a bonus to your application;
- The flexibility to cross-train in a similar role;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- The confidence to help generate ideas for improvement and the desire to take pride in your work;
- Specific manufacturer training of any kind would be an advantage.